So, I read Collared Michael’s post on my bus ride home, and it has me inspired to write 100 things about me. Some that will be on here are things I have mentioned in the past, so there will be familiarities. I’ll attempt to add things I haven’t mentioned before, and hopefully I won’t repeat any answers either.
1. I am a Rhode Islander. I was born here, loved here, and most likely will die here.
2. Unlike most Rhode Islanders, I am well traveled- I have been to 36 states (37, DC included), two provinces in Canada, and Iceland.
3. I am left handed. There only a couple of things I use my right hand for- cutting, musical instruments are about it.
4. I was born in 1981. This puts me in a weird position generation-wise, as most people group me with millennials, and others with Gen X. So whenever either group get put down, I feel personally attacked.
5. I am uncircumcised, which is something that I found out at a young age that not many boys in the United States can say about themselves. It’s a part of why I was always so nervous, shy, and afraid to be naked.
6. I used to think women only preferred circumcised men, but then I found that women mostly don’t care. And with that being the case, that shed away most of my fears of being naked.
7. I used to be self-conscious about my body hair. I would shave and wax a lot of it off. These days, I only shave my head (because of male pattern baldness), face, ass, and genitals.
8. When I was in school, I felt that I was good enough at French that I wanted to be a French teacher. I then took my third full year of French, which humbled me, and I realized that I did not have the right mental tools to be a teacher.
9. I switched my goals, and decided I wanted to work in radio- either as a personality or on a production team.
10. After switching schools, I decided tv/film production was a better option. I never went far with it other than getting my BA, and just became assistant photographer and videographer for my ex when she had shoots.
11. I thought about pursuing photography professionally, and was encouraged, but I didn’t feel that I would be good with handling people trying to haggle my rates.
12. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. For the most part, I specifically listen to a couple different genres regularly though. Industrial, Brit/Euro pop, techno, and alternative when I work out, classical music when I drive the van for work. My only exceptions are most types of country, and modern hip hop.
13. I went through a dry spell with watching tv. From 1998-2012, the only show I regularly watched was Sex and the City. It was to fill the void Seinfeld left when it ended in 1998.
14. 2012 was a rough year for me. My mom was in the process of divorcing my stepdad, selling the house she grew up in as well as myself; my ex left me for her makeup artist; I got an OUI near my birthday because my “friend” took me out for drinks and left me at the bar; the only positive things that came out of that year was I started my second job, and my friend in Utah flew me out to visit her and her eventual husband. It was after the breakup, so she hooked up with me the whole time. It’s ok, she’s poly, her husband was ok with it.
15. I am bisexual, and I consider myself gender fluid. I identify as male, preferred pronouns are he/him. I should probably update my Fetlife profile at some point. I am attracted to women, men, trans men, and trans women. I would almost consider myself pansexual, but bisexual is more my fit. Gender fluid? I had to figure out if I meant genderqueer, but gender fluid is more accurate. I identify as male, have male parts, but in some cases I feel like I could be more female. I explained it a little in my clothing post.
16. I’m submissive. As far as I know, only with women. I’ve been S’ sub for three years. It’s been the best relationship for me, as I’ve been allowed to open up in ways I never thought possible, as well as discover things about myself that I never thought existed. I’ve always felt that women are, and should be, in charge of men. We are the weaker gender, and we will be better off once we all realize that and embrace it.
17. From the kink side, I have hard limits (scat, age play, humiliation), and there are things I’ve had an interest in that I would like to try (sounding, suspension bondage)
18. some of my favorite kinks include bondage, knife play, breath play (I love being choked), electro play, pegging, and anything involving paddles, sticks, thuddy objects impacting my ass.
19. Chastity has been one I wasn’t sure I could handle. I have gone days, weeks without masturbating in the past, but before being with S, I was a chronic masturbator. I’d run one out about two or three times every night. Right now, I’ve been without release since my birthday (August 18).
20. I have five tattoos- the Rhode Island state flag on the inside of my right arm; rainbow paint with “love” written in it; a FireWire symbol on my right wrist; an ampersand on my left pec; the constellation for Leo on my left leg. I plan on getting more, and have some solid ideas on what I want.
21. I have two piercings- my nipples. I count them as two separate piercings, because I have seen pics where some people only get one done. Why not both? I have hoops in, and I would like to get them a size bigger, but I’m still waiting on the right nipple to heal.
22. I want to get a PA next, before I decide to increase the nipple ring size. I’ve been doing some research, and asking questions on communities on Fetlife and elsewhere. I am all in to do it, it’s all about setting a date to get it done, having the money, and someone experienced in doing it on an uncut penis.
23. I like photography. It started when I worked at Ritz Camera, and I realize I mentioned pursuing pro photography, but I like it more as a hobby than anything. I used to have a DSLR, but lost the body in one of my many moves over the past seven years. I’ll buy a new one eventually.
24. I went through a phase where I was buying criterion collection DVDs. I think I still have them all, which is probably close to ten or twelve.
25. I still have a lot of my old toys from when I was a child- Transformers and GI Joes. Sadly, I had to dump my remaining He Man figures, the container they were in smelled of mold from being in the basement of the house I grew up in for years.
26. The Transformers animated movie from 1986 is still in my top five favorite movies. I still cry through the first twenty minutes of it. ::pours one out for the Autobots::
27. Seven years ago, I ended my dry spell with television. I began watching Doctor Who and The Walking Dead at the same time. These two shows helped me through my difficult year. They served as a distraction, as well as shows that had characters I could truly enjoy.
28. CBT is another kink I enjoy. I am being reminded at the moment, as S rests Her heel into my boy bits. I feel aroused, and things could get uncomfortable, but in a good way. My hard limits are kicking my balls or anything extreme, but I enjoy a good squeezing of them.
29. The best band I’ve seen live is Rammstein. They put on an amazing show. I went to the one in Worcester where they got arrested for indecent exposure.
30. The best performance I saw that wasn’t Rammstein was Chris Cornell while I was in Iceland. It was just him and an acoustic guitar. Occasionally they had this guy come on stage and play cello. It was amazing. And it was a year before his death.
31. I don’t go out to see movies much, but my favorite movie that I saw in theatres was Doctor Strange in 3D. That was visually mind-blowing.
32. A long term goal of mine is to go to all 50 states, and backpack through Europe. I have a lot of travel-oriented goals. I love traveling, and I’m glad I got back into doing so.
33. Another thing I have gotten more involved in as of late is politics. Since I turned 18, I have always seen myself as an Independent, but will vote Democrat when necessary. I’ve learned over the years that both Republicans and Democrats are kind of useless. This upcoming election, however, I will be voting for the Democrats. Just as long as it isn’t Biden winning the nomination from the primary.
34. Because of my interest in politics, I have become more aware of issues that impact not just me, but the people of the country. I’m working on donating more to charities, such as GLAAD, and signing petitions. Signing petitions doesn’t always help, but I like to think it does.
35. I was brought up Episcopalian. I don’t really care much for religion personally, but there are people who live and die by every word in their books of faith, which I find to be frightening. Those books and religions were made to keep the masses scared and stupid. Since I don’t much care for religion and voiced my stance, I would say if I had to choose, I’d probably go with either the one I was raised in (because they’re one of the most liberal Christian factions), or Buddhism.
36. I used to be a huge sports fan. The teams I followed were the Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, San Francisco 49ers, and Quebec Nordiques/Colorado Avalanche. These days, I casually follow sports, haven’t watched much on tv, and have pretty much given up on NFL/American football for various reasons. My interest in soccer/football and rugby has increased over the years, and I would like to get more involved in cricket. I guess I’m expanding on a more global level of sports interests.
37. I used to be a heavy drinker. I would have about four beers a night, occasionally a hard drink, or wine, or both, mixed in with my drinking routine. I wouldn’t necessarily crush the beers, as they would typically be very strong and pricey. No PBRs unless it was a bad pay week. Since being with S, I dropped from four drinks to one a night, then eventually to two a night on weekends, and a glass of wine paired with a special meal. It’s helped with keeping off the excess weight, but I’m still working on the belly.
38. I watched a lot of porn when I was younger, and single, as well as read erotic stories on Literotica. I created a profile and was planning on uploading some stories, but never got around to it. It’s on my to do list.
39. My preferred genres of porn would include: lesbian, BBW, natural and hairy (I grew up looking at my dad’s porn, and I prefer full bush), masturbation, some gay porn, exotic (Black, Asian, Latina). That’s just the soft core stuff. The kinkier side includes: watersports, period play, pegging, femdom, sounding, lactation, and trans (male or female). I guess you could put extremely hairy under kinky, even though I don’t think of excess female body hair as kinky. I love how it feels.
40. My ideal body type for a woman is different from most people I know. I like the curvier, thicker, heavier set women. Tattoos can be nice, if they’re tasteful. I like women that choose to throw away the razor, and encourage it with each partner I have had. I don’t discriminate against race, I like them all. I’d say my only bias would be blondes. I haven’t had a blonde girlfriend since my first girlfriend. That was 21 years ago. I have never been with anyone taller than me, but I never ruled it out.
41. My ideal body type for a man is hard to explain. Since I have never dated or hooked up with a man, I have no experience to work with. I don’t think a muscle head would work for me, and body hair could vary, but I think like myself, he should keep his boy bits and ass shaved or waxed. Tattoos can be nice, if they’re tasteful. I don’t have much of a bias on height here either, although his cock size can’t be too big, as this is still a new realm for me. I think 4″-6″ would be a nice start.
42. I have been living with ADHD and depression most of my life. Some days are better than others. In some cases, I’ll go to work depressed, once I’m done with the work day, depression tags in the ADHD, and the focus dies when I get home. Sometimes it’s the other way around. Other times, depression won’t show up for a couple days, other times it’ll linger. It’s frustrating for me because I never really thought of myself as ADHD, and over the past few years, it’s really become apparent that I have it.
43. I work out every weekday morning before my shift at work begins. I mentioned my routine in an earlier post, and I’m glad that I go to the gym. It gives me a chance to improve my physical strength, and focus positive energy on something, believing in myself.
44. I do not tolerate bigotry. If you feel you are better or more entitled than someone else because of your skin color, religion, ethnicity, or sexuality, then you can show yourself out. I will have none of that in my life.
45. My dad is racist, which is one reason why I haven’t spoken to him in 13 years. My mom, unfortunately, is as well, but she has been good enough to help me out with things in my life when it’s been shitty. I have been better at confronting her about her ignorance toward minorities. I haven’t told her yet, but if she votes for trump in 2020, I’ll fix her. Otherwise, she won’t be hearing from me for a long time. I still haven’t come out to her yet, but I figure she should know when the time is right.
46. My favorite president in my lifetime is Barack Obama. My least favorite is donald trump. It’s a three way tie between the Roosevelts and Abe Lincoln for favorite historical presidents, and a two way tie between Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson for least favorite historically.
47. I prefer Nintendo over the other gaming console companies. The games are enjoyable. The systems aren’t absolute shit. I could play Smash Bros all day and not get tired. I like a lot of SNES games, and the new game- Unnamed Goose Game- is hilarious.
48. I don’t drive anymore. I ride the bus, or catch rides with friends and family.
49. It’s getting harder to come up with things. I’m a pescatarian. That means I don’t eat land animals. That’s probably the easiest way to explain it.
50. When I get home from work, one thing I am supposed to do is get fully undressed and present my collar to S, so she can put it on me. I usually sit on the couch on a bath towel so I don’t sweat or get juices on the upholstery. Other times, I sit on a pillow or cushion on the floor. I think I might be getting more interested in the floor again, but I might want a bigger cushion if we make that happen.
51. I have a BA in Communications from RIC. I have yet to put it to good use. I sometimes think about going back to school, whether for certification or to get my master’s. I probably won’t, but it’s worth thinking about.
52. Going back to CBT and chastity, I was thinking about chastity cages. I haven’t researched them much, but that could be something I would be interested in down the road. That’ll be long after my PA piercing, unless S decides to surprise me one day.
53. I work two jobs- full time at an investment company, part time at a liquor store.
54. I have held the same job for 14 years, and while there, I have played for the recreational softball league for 13 of those years. I was a team captain for 9 years, and commissioner of the league for 8 years. The league doesn’t exist anymore. It was fun, but I guess it wore out its welcome.
55. Working at a liquor store has some excellent perks. I get a wholesale discount, and in some cases, if we get a large quantity of something unique, they stash some aside for the employees.
56. KBS, CBS, Bourbon County Stout are three examples of such an occurrence. We still have 4-packs of KBS and large bottles of CBS from the last batch.
57. I wish we could do the same thing with bourbon. I want another bottle of Eagle Rare- my favorite bourbon.
58. My favorite type of food is Indian.
59. I think Mexican and Italian are close second and third.
60. I used to hate onions. Until a couple years ago, I’d pick them out of my food. Now I don’t mind them, but raw onions are still a hard no.
61. I’ve been working on this list for a few days now.
62. I have Reynaud syndrome. It’s a blood circulation issue when temperatures get too cold, my fingers and toes turn white and I lose the feeling of them. It bothers me, but I always carry gloves, and wear thermal socks in the winter.
63. So, one of my tattoo ideas revolves around three things in Rhode Island- Del’s Lemonade, The Big Blue Bug, and Awful Awfuls. I think it’ll be on my right leg, just above the ankle, I want to get banding of the striping of a Del’s and Awful Awful cup, and the Big Blue Bug on it somewhere. It’s worth googling the items.
64. Another tattoo idea I’ve been floating in my head is a rope armband on my left arm. I want the rope to be in the bisexual flag colors. It symbolizes my love of rope, bondage, and bisexuality.
65. Another tattoo idea I have would be in the same area, male and female symbols interlocked with the bisexual crescents inside. I just looked it up and looks pretty cool.
66. I don’t think I want to be fully tattooed, but there are a lot of ideas I think would work nicely. Besides, as a pain slut, I won’t be able to show off how wonderfully S can mark me up.
67. Being in a new place, S’ health, and living with a dog, it makes it hard for us to carry on with the kink. My ass has been missing the feeling of impact play. I would like to be bruised again.
68. I tried smoking cigarettes, hated them. I used to smoke cloves, hookah, and cigars. Enjoyed cloves, hookah was ok, but certain cigars made me vomit. I don’t smoke them anymore, but my preferred brand was Nubs.
69. I prefer smoking weed. Not like I needed help with it, but I could sleep better, increase appetite and thirst, and in some cases, increased my horniness.
70. I don’t do hard drugs, but out of curiosity, I would try ecstasy or mushrooms, if offered.
71. I am not a gambler, but I buy a weekly draw of one of the local lotteries.
72. I would like to open up a community center for LGBT+ youth. It would act as a shelter for runaways who have been abandoned/disowned by their families because of who they are; there would be a cafe and learning center, and an activity room included. I think I would also include adults, but I would focus more on children. If I ever got the money, support, etc., I would like to make that happen.
73. I will never get tattoos above the shoulders, on my back, my ass, genitals, or on my stomach.
74. I don’t have children, but I would be open to adoption if S ever wanted to.
75. Revolving doors are a childhood fear of mine that, even though I’ve mostly overcome it, it still bothers me a bit. When people ask me what death in TWD was the worst for me, I always say Noah’s.
76. I’ve rewatched TWD at least eight or nine times, seasons 1-6. Since season 7, I’ve stopped rewatching. Mostly because I don’t have the free time anymore, but also because I don’t have the emotional energy to commit to nine seasons of television. When the series ends, however, I’ll binge the shit out of it.
77. Rick Grimes is probably one of a select few lead characters in television I’d consider my favorite in tv shows. Optimus Prime, Edmund Reid, and The Doctor would probably round out the rest.
78. Tyreese’s death was one of the saddest ones for me to watch on TWD. Ygritte was the only one that made me cry on GoT. Poussey’s death on OITNB devastated me.
79. Another tattoo idea: surrounding the ampersand, letters CMYK and LGBT, in the colors/flags each letter represents.
80. Our dog is named Ruggles. I suggested the name because long ago, when I was commuting to school in Boston, the train would pass through Ruggles Station. My first time hearing that, I thought, “That would be a good name for a dog,” and S agreed along with me.
81. Anytime someone says a number to me, I’ll automatically reply with “Ah, that’s my favorite number.” Half the time, I don’t get a reply. Most replies are “oh yeah?” Or “really?” And I’ll be like “Nah, I just say it is.”
82. I have been to four MLB ballparks. Safeco Field, PNC Park, Fenway Park, and Wrigley Field. From a distance, I have seen Camden Yards, Great American Ballpark, Shea Stadium (demolished), and Yankee Stadium. I’d like to see a game in all the MLB ballparks.
83. I consider myself a Marvel fan more than DC. I think the heroes, villains, and groups are more interesting in Marvel.
84. I just finished FTWD season finale. I’m not sure how I feel about where it left off. It feels like every season has a different villain, each one is more lame than the last.
85. I think I would like to go somewhere and get a manicure and pedicure. I think I would enjoy it. I’m not sure if I’d pick a color, I’d probably ask for a French.
86. The earliest biggest news story I remember from my childhood was the Challenger explosion. I had to check the date, I was four years old (would have been five later that year).
87. All this talk about impeachment has me thinking- what are we being distracted from? With all the talk surrounding spying on the Bidens, this has me thinking they’ll spin this as Joe Biden being a victim and find a way to make the country sympathize for him, and he ends up getting the Democratic nomination, which will cost the Dems the election.
88. The only teams I got emotionally charged for in championship games are the Boston Red Sox and San Francisco 49ers.
89. In kindergarten, I wrote “asshole” on my desk in crayon. My teacher kept me after for my grandmother to pick me up. A retired teacher from that same school, she came in, looked at it and said “At least he spelled it right,” took me home and it is probably my favorite story to tell about school.
90. I’ve been to numerous Star Trek conventions as a child. My favorite actor/actress? Either Nichelle Nichols, John DeLancie, or Michael Dorn. Least favorite: James Doohan- he was a prick.
91. Horror films are probably not my favorite film genre. However, out of all the franchises I’ve seen, Nightmare on Elm Street and Hellraiser are probably my favorites.
92. Beside concerts, I’ve been to a lot of comedy shows. My favorites were Chris Rock, Jim Gaffigan, and Greg Giraldo. Least favorite was Dave Attell- he was too messed up to perform since his friend Greg Giraldo died.
93. I’m not a fan of roller coasters, but rides that spin and go fast with minimal inclines and declines are fun.
94. I’m not sure if I said this before, but my favorite character to play as in Smash Bros. is Samus. Least favorite: Pichu
95. I don’t watch or even try to follow NFL anymore. Mostly non-football reasons- how they treated Kaepernick by nearly blacklisting him from the league for a stand he took against police brutality, yet rapists, abusers, etc., get a free pass/minimal punishment; they don’t care about the research of head injuries long term effects on players; they are treated like churches- never contribute taxes to the government.
96. I find it crazy how some tv shows and movies age well, and so many do not. Seinfeld, a show I loved so much as a teenager, is one that did not age well. Some episodes are still great, but there are some crazy judgmental bits, and so many white people in NYC! That’s not how NYC is.
97. Another show from that period is Friends. I think I was so confused as how someone who works in a cafe could afford the apartment she rented with another friend, in NYC. I went through moments where I watched a few episodes, but I never fully got hooked into it.
98. My dream would be to have enough money to quit my job and be S’ house boy. I’d be collared most of the time- exceptions being when we go out, and when I need to shower. We would have a house with a decent size yard, solid fence so neighbors can’t see- I would likely be naked with my collar, cuffs, and harness on, maybe a jockstrap on. I’d be doing house duties, and in my free time, I would be watching the shows that interest me, that S doesn’t like.
99. I get asked if I miss meat. Sometimes, I miss chicken wings, or the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy’s.
100. Based on all the pets I’ve grown up with, I feel like I’m either a cat person or a dog person. I still haven’t figured out which yet.